The Board of Director’s unanimously voted for the following CY 2018 Budget, at there most recent annual budget meeting, held at the Bienvenue office on, Monday, October 30, 2017. Due to increased legal expenses incurred during this past year (2017), dues for 2018 had to be increased by 2.7%.
Small Units: $190.87 or $193.94 (refer to attachment for specific unit number & required fee) large Units: $234.84 or $237.92 (refer to attachment for specific unit number & required fee)
1. All dues are required to be paid on or before, the first day of each month.I There is a ten (10)-calendar day grace period for all payment.
2. Payment can be made in the following ways;
a. Mail to 1029 Jardin Court, Burlington, NJ 08016
b. Place in the office drop-box at any time
c. Hand-deliver to Property Manager, Tuesday, during the hours of 10:00am to 4:00pm
3. There will be a $20,00 late fee assessed to each homeowner, who has an outstanding balance on his or her account, as of the 10th calendar day of each month.
4. All checks are to be made payable to: Bienvenue Condominium Association, Inc., and
should identify on the check memo line the unit number & month/year for which payment is being made.
6. Please be advised that cash is not accepted as a form of payment!
Any homeowner with an outstanding balance due to Bienvenue Condominium Association, Inc., can schedule an appointment with the Property Manager and Certified Public Accountant, Augustine D. Altieri, to establish a payment plan that fits their personal financial budget.
NOTE: By electing this option, as opposed to remaining delinquent, you will not be subject to a property lien for any outstanding balances due, which includes filing, late, and legal fees.